We have gained expertise in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Waste Handling System
. These Waste Handling Systems are used in grinning plants for handling of cotton / lint waste. Fabricated with high-grade material, we offer Waste Handling System to the clients worldwide at most competitive prices in the market.
The Waste Handling System consists of a pneumatic ducting circuit connecting a filtration unit to all factory locations where waste and dust is generated. A fan creates an air flow in the ducting circuit to carry waste and dust there along. The fan separates the air flow into major and minor portions and by centrifugal force transfers most of the waste and dust to the minor portion. The air in the major portion is directed back to the factory space via a filter to remove any dust contained in the major portion.
- Primary filter to separate fibrous material from the conveying air and allows micro dust to pass to the secondary filters.
- Secondary filter to separate micro dust from conveying air.
- Centrifugal fans already attached to the systems in case of existing plants to draw dust / trash from the trash generating machineries.
- Ventilator to pull micro-dust air along with fibrous waste from primary filter to compactor and again supply the excess to primary filter after compaction.
- Secondary ventilator to pull micro-dust from secondary filters and pass it to cyclone separator and dust compactor with fresh air exit to secondary filters.
- Pneumatic ducting line with G.I. Pipes, bends and diverters.
- Cyclone separator and dust compactor to separate micro-dust taken from secondary filter and allow to fresh air back to secondary filter.
- Fibre Compactors
- Waste is compacted and hence easy to handle.
- Better performance due to minimised pressure loss.
- Optimum utilisation of fans ensures complete cleanliness.
- Compact design and hence less space required.
- Cost effective .
- Easy to maintain , low maintenance costs.
- Can be incorporated in existing set ups.
- Sturdy gearbox design and high quality rotating parts and nozzles for longer life.